The Louws Truss Story
SOME OLD PHOTOS. ENJOY!
Louws Truss originated in the early 1950’s as a general construction company owned and managed by John Louws Sr. His vision for the future of the construction industry led us to become what we are today. He prefabricated homes in the 1960’s and 1970’s for his crews to assemble on site, including the assembly of the trusses for each project. This quickly led to his friendly competitors in the business asking him to assemble trusses for their projects, which he did willingly and successfully.
In 1983, Jack Louws took the reins of the construction company, and soon realized that the manufacturing of the building components was the direction best suited for our future. As a company, we transformed ourselves to become a leading supplier of trusses in our county, and since then have expanded our market area to include the entire Pacific Northwest and beyond.